Contact: Miss Chen
Service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Miss Peng
Complaint E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 0755-27322216 0755-27322285
Add: Room 301, Unit 1, Building A, No. 2, Tengfeng 5th Road, Fenghuang Community, Fuyong Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen
The classification and identification report of hazardous characteristics is referred to as "non hazardous identification" or "hazardous special report". For hazardous and non hazardous chemicals, the certificate will be required during customs declaration, and the report is also required for dangerous goods declared at some ports. Our service has been approved by ISO / IEC 17020 system and can issue hazard characteristic classification and identification report with CNAs logo.
Fill in the inspection application form → submit data and samples → accept the inspection application → preliminary review of data → detection and evaluation → issue the classification and identification report of hazardous characteristics.
1. The United Nations globally harmonized system of classification and labelling of chemicals (GHS);
2. The United Nations Recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods Model Regulations (hereinafter referred to as "TDG regulations");
3. Code for classification and labelling of hazardous chemicals (gb3000 series standards);
4. Catalogue of hazardous chemicals (2015);
5. International maritime dangerous goods code.